Sage Fixed Assets is here to help!
Sage Fixed Assets 2014.1 includes:
- Updated version of Form 4562.
- Updated tax forms.
- Streamlined export process for reports.
- Updated limit increase for light truck and vans placed in service in 2014.
- Support for Excel format .xlsx.
It is also important to note many provisions for deductions and credits expired at the end of 2013, including:
- The 50% bonus depreciation for most property.
- The increased ceiling for Section 179. (The amount reverts back to $25,000 for 2014)
- The special rules allowing for the expensing under Section 179 of qualifying real property.
- The accelerated methods for Indian Reservation property.
- The 15-year recovery period for qualified leasehold improvements, qualified restaurant property, and qualified retail improvement property.
- The seven year recovery period for motorsports entertainment complexes.
- The special depreciation allowance for cellulosic biofuel plant property.
- The election to expense advanced mine safety equipment.
Sage Fixed Assets 2014.1 Videos
Sage Fixed Assets 2014.1. For information visit our Download Center
Want to purchase Sage Fixed Assets for your organization?
at 800-368-2405 and we’ll be happy to help!
: Have a Sage Business Care plan
and need some assistance?
General Software Info