Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition (formerly Peachtree)
Achieve more every day with Sage 50 Accounting. It simplifies your everyday tasks so you can get more work done, helps you get to your data faster and provides tools to help you increase business profitability.
The Sage Accountants Network membership for Sage 50 includes the Sage 50 Accountant Edition 2014 which allows accountants, bookkeepers and consultants whose clients use Sage 50 to offer support, no matter what version of Sage 50 Accounting 2014 your client is using.
As a member of the Sage Accountants Network for Sage 50, you will receive the following membership benefits:
- A copy of the Sage 50 Accountant Edition 2014
- All payroll updates and software upgrades released for the duration of your membership
- Unlimited access to Anytime Learning through Sage University
- A product sales discount of 15% for Premier Advisors, and 20% for Certified Consultants
- Unlimited access to Customer Support for help with questions of a technical nature
- Monthly communications and marketing materials to keep you and your customers informed of product changes
To join the Sage Accountants Network you must be an accountant, bookkeeper or consultant with more than one fee paying client.
Try It Free
Renew your existing SAN membership
Take your membership to the next level
Advance your membership, gain more exposure to clients, and achieve accreditation by becoming a Sage 50 Accounting Certified Consultant
Please note a Certified Consultant is required to pass a Sage 50 Accounting exam in order to join this program. Training is available. For additional information, contact AccountantsNetwork@Sage.com or call 800-801-4476, Option 2.