Sage 50 Direct Payments
Conveniently make and receive electronic payments faster and more accurately with Sage 50 Direct Payments. You’ll increase overall business satisfaction and have fewer delinquent
payments (while saving a few trees) by offering more ways to electronically send and receive money. Sage 50 Direct Payments includes the following options:
Avoid Duplicating Entries
Sage 50 Direct Payments is seamlessly integrated within Sage 50 Accounting—so the time you’ve invested entering figures into your accounting software is not wasted by having to re-enter the same numbers to
separately pay vendors and employees or to receive payment from customers.
- No need to duplicate efforts by using two systems nor do you have to install third party software.
- Bank information is stored within Sage 50 Accounting so you benefit from having one secure, central location for all Sage 50 Direct Payments data.
- Easily find out who processed a payment, what payments were processed, and when a payment was processed by viewing a single report.
For Signup Questions:
For Billing, Usage or Technical Inquiries:
E-mail: [email protected]
As the smart and productive way to pay employees, the Employee Direct Deposit option from Sage 50 Direct Payments offers:
- Convenience and time savings by paying employees electronically at the click of a button from within Sage 50 Accounting
- On time payment since you’ll never miss a payroll because of a rejected file by the bank
- Cost savings by eliminating the need to purchase and print cheques
- Flexibility with no minimum or maximum number of deposits or employees and the option of paying in either Canadian or US dollars
- Ease of use with seamless integration to Sage 50 Accounting so you can get started quickly and easily
Back to top
As a convenient and controlled way to ensure on time payments, the Customer Pre-authorized debit option from Sage 50 Direct Payments offers:
- Cost savings through lower transaction fees than payments accepted with credit card
- Better control of accounts receivable (A/R) by having a reliable, trusted system of accepting automatic payments from customers in a timely manner
- Convenience and time savings by accepting payments electronically at the click of a button from within Sage 50 Accounting
- Ease of use with seamless integration to Sage 50 Accounting so you can quickly and easily collect payments
Back to top
As an affordable alternative to paper cheques, the Vendor Direct Deposit option from Sage 50 Direct Payments offers:
- Better service by being able to pay small vendors not setup for online payments through the online bank bill payment service and the option of paying in either Canadian or US dollars
- Convenience and time savings by paying vendors electronically at the click of a button from within Sage 50 Accounting
- Cost savings by eliminating the need to purchase, print, and process paper cheques
- Ease of use with seamless integration to Sage 50 Accounting so you can quickly and easily make payments
Back to top