Sage DacEasy Modules - Business Center
The Business Center provides a single point of entry, administrative tools, and powerful reporting for your Sage DacEasy installation. Sage provides the Business Center with the purchase of any Sage DacEasy module, and customers can use this powerful module to increase productivity, easily manage their Sage DacEasy installation, and gain even more insight into their business.
Single Point of Entry | Process Overviews and Guides | Powerful Reporting | Administrative Tools | Management Tools | Access to Resources
Single Point of Entry
Sage DacEasy Business Center allows Accounting, Payroll, Order Entry, and Point of Sale users to seamlessly run their modules. The Business Center allows you to access all of the powerful features in these modules from a single location. In addition to increasing productivity, the Business Center provides the convenience of opening multiple Sage DacEasy forms (Invoices, Purchase Orders, Orders, and more) simultaneously, allowing you to switch tasks easily as needed.
Process Overviews and Guides
Workflow Guides make it easy to perform accounting, payroll, order entry, and point of sale activities. Using Workflow Guides, Sage DacEasy can walk you step by step through the tasks you need to perform in order to manage and run your business.
Sage DacEasy Business Center includes powerful reporting tools that allow you to gain insight into your business. Using the Business Center Dashboard, you can get an all-inclusive view of key business performance indicators, including cash position, accounts receivable balances for customers, accounts payable balances for vendors, top customer sales for the period, as well as current orders and inventory. You can also use publishing tools to export this data easily to Microsoft® Excel® and other formats. Additionally, the Sage DacEasy Business Center provides Instant Reports, which include drill-down capabilities so you can better understand the state of your business.
Sage DacEasy Business Center provides powerful administrative tools, including the ability to back up and restore your Accounting, Payroll, Order Entry, and Point of Sale databases in one operation. Sage DacEasy Business Center also includes a task schedule to run your backup routines during nonbusiness hours, as to not interrupt critical business activities.
Sage DacEasy Business Center includes tools designed to simplify management of your business. Payables Reminder lets you know when payments are due to vendors, and Business Alerts notify you of important business exceptions and situations. Allow Sage DacEasy to notify you when:
- Customers exceed credit balances, have past due invoices, have expiring layaway, have been inactive, and other situations.
- Accounts balances exceed or are currently under budget, go below a specified balance or are out of balance, and other situations.
- Vendors' balances exceed credit balances, when vendor invoices are past due, when purchase orders are outstanding, and other situations.
- Product inventory drops below a minimum, when inventory items exceed maximums, when inventory items are on order, or when inventory item sales have been inactive.
- Employee hours exceed maximums for regular hours, vacation hours, sick time hours, or overtime hours. You can also use Business Alerts to notify you when employee vacation and sick time accruals have a negative balance or to notify you when an employee is scheduled for a performance review.
Business Alerts monitor your business so you can focus on what is important, your customers.
Access to Resources
Sage DacEasy Business Center provides access to important resources, including the Sage DacEasy documentation as well as easy access to resources that will help you run Sage DacEasy and manage your business.
Take the Features Tour