What Does Sage SalesLogix Do for Your Business?
Manage Contacts, Build Relationships
- Track job estimates, quotes, and projects.
- Enter and access contacts in one place.
- Manage customer, supplier, and partner communications.
- Easily view comprehensive client information and records.
Manage Project Documentation
- Optimize workflows for faster processes and more business.
- Manage client projects from beginning to end.
- Easily integrate with back-office solutions.
- Automate work processes to gain control over your projects.
Improve Collaboration, Decision-Making
- Identify trends and opportunities with your customers and targets.
- View, manipulate, and filter reports to determine success.
- Access data that will give you a deeper understanding of your business performance.
- Complete customer histories only one click away.
Work From Anywhere
- Easily access information from work, home, or on site.
- Work within your CRM system from smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other mobile devices.
- Multilayered security keeps your data safe.
In this Whitepaper You Will Learn:
- Why deploying a disciplined approach to managing your data better positions your company to better serve your customers.
- How one construction company went from a modest firm to an organization managing an $80 million budget using CRM software.