Independent networking expert Sarah Michel shares her view on why Sage City is simply a better way to connect and share.
Sage City is the acclaimed idea-sharing event at Sage Summit. Join us and experience live conference networking by an entirely new set of rules. Yours.
Better Networking at Sage City
Why? It’s simple. We provide attendees with a hot topic—and then we get out of the way. Where do you go from there? Anywhere you like. No hype. No recycled presentations. Just smart people sharing ideas. When the conversation is done, we’ll share the outcomes with the entire community so everyone can benefit.
What Happens at Sage City
In two hours, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Compare notes with peers from all over North America.
- Hear what’s working for others in your industry.
- Get exposed to new ways of thinking, working, and doing.
- Discuss the most talked about tech trends for 2013—including cloud, mobility, and analytics.
- Bring home best practices and actionable ideas you can put to use right away.
If you’re eager to share ideas with an energetic group of like-minded professionals, Sage City at Sage Summit 2013 is the event for you.
Praise for Sage City
Read what others are saying about Sage City. Plus check out our Sage City infographic to learn about the structure and flow of the event.