Win New Business and Manage Risk with SalesLogix
Manage relationships with clients, contractors, and prospects in one central location with Sage SalesLogix. From initial contact through project completion, Sage SalesLogix helps you keep track of all interactions, communications, and documentation throughout the duration of the project.
Integrate and share data across departments with one single database accessible both in and out of the office, so you can improve productivity and focus on growing your business.
Download our complimentary eBook, "Building Your Business with Effective Contact Management," and learn how exploiting every available resource and actively managing projects
and client contacts can lead to wider industry recognition, more clients, and ultimately, higher revenues.
Key Benefits to Your Business
- Keep track of communications with job leads, subs, clients, and appointments.
- Enter and access all of your contacts in one consolidated place.
- Keep track of job estimate appointments and client meetings by role, e.g., sales rep, estimator, etc.
- Use the dashboard to get a comprehensive view of sales leads and clients who require follow-up.
- Set reminders and flag clients for follow-up communication about RFIs, change orders, status updates, and more.
- Find your most important business documents quickly.
- Optimize workflows so you can get RFPs out faster and win more business.
- Create, assign, and manage client service issues from initial contact through to resolution.
- Integrate with back-office solutions—accounting, estimating, and job cost software, so you have access to vital information such as order history, RFP details, actual job costs, change orders, payments, and open invoices.
- Gain control over specific project details by automating work processes.
- Know exactly where you stand in your bid pipeline.
- Report on bids by client, region, industry sector, and discipline to identify trends and opportunities.
- Determine budget effectiveness.
- Report valuable sales information such as average ratio of gross margin to contract amount by sales rep and lead source.
- Target customer referrals with the ability to view a complete customer history, detailed notes, and more with just a few clicks.
- Access key performance indicators at all levels of your organization to gain a deeper understanding of business and team performance and make strategic decisions for the future.
- Work in the office, on the job site, or from home—the choice is yours.
- Access your important information such as your calendar, key contacts, and acativities on the latest mobile devices such as iPhone®, iPad®, Android, and BlackBerry® so you'll always be informed and prepared when away from the office.
- Rely on multi-layered security via device passwords, application passwords, and SSL encryption, to keep your data safe.