Provide Efficient and Cost-Effective Service to Constituents
Whether at the local, state, or national level, you need to provide quality services to your constituents while dealing with fewer resources and smaller budgets. To help agencies substantially increase efficiency and reduce costs, Sage SalesLogix provides better access to information and also streamlines communications with constituents, businesses, vendors, and partners. Sage SalesLogix helps you integrate and share data across departments to increase productivity, make informed decisions, and provide exceptional service.
Download our complimentary eBook, "CRM in Government and Public Sector Institutions: Secrets for Delighting Constituents" and learn how to improve your ability to develop productive, long-lasting, and satisfying relationships with your constituents.
Learn more about customer and constituent care trends and best practices from guest blogger Omar Minkara, Aberdeen's Research Analyst, Contact Center, Customer Experience & Service Management.
Key Benefits to Your Business
- Personalize and track your interactions.
- Keep all relevant information about your contacts at your fingerips so that interactions are personal and meaningful.
- See a visual timeline of all dealings with businesses and citizens including inquiries, phone calls, emails, and forms or literature received.
- Communicate effectively with impactful messages.
- Create and send sophisticated, compliant emails to your constituents and nurture them automatically using drip engagement campaigns.
- Track information sent to citizens, businesses, and partners.
- Understand which communications and links are the most effective through reports that graphically show your open and click rates, trends over time, forwarded campaigns, etc.
- Deliver superior and consistent service levels.
- Create, assign, and manage constituent complaints, such as service and infrastructure issues or social cases, from initial contact through resolution.
- Track quantity, type, and location of issues to understand trends and react appropriately.
- Focus on projects, not on paperwork.
- Integrate with accounting and management applications, desktop productivity tools, and web services to empower everyone in your organization to work together.
- Share email, contacts, and calendar appointments between Sage SalesLogix and other applications users rely on throughout their day.
- Stay productive by using drag-and-drop, one-click, screen pops, and other time-saving shortcuts when working with Sage SalesLogix and other familiar desktop applications.
- Empower your mobile workforce.
- Access your data on most popular mobile devices, such as iPhone®, iPad®, Android, and Blackberry® so you’ll always be informed and prepared when away from the office.
- Perform key actions and log all interactions to history quickly and easily with the task-oriented user interface.
- Rely on multi-layered security via device passwords, application passwords, and SSL encryption.
- Prioritize and respond quickly.
- Use filters and advanced query tools to quickly segment relevant subsets of data and save as a dynamic private or shared group.
- Leverage more than 70 pre-built reports to assess performance around constituent interaction, including communication and support, in order to guide management decisions.
- Manage access to and automate distribution of reports to specific users based on roles.
- Export data to Excel® with one click for additional analysis.
- Analyze trends and adjust resources.
- Utilize Sage SalesLogix reports out-of-the-box or customize to accommodate unique agency requirements.
- Use Sage SalesLogix dashboards for a visual assessment of key operational data, such as trending issues and marketing campaign performance.
- Schedule recurring reports or create ad-hoc reports to assess areas of specific and timely interest.