Sage Business Care: Our focus is your success.
There's no better way to protect and extend your software investment than with a Sage Business Care support plan. We deliver value to your organization by helping you reduce the time, resources, effort, and cost of operating your Sage solution.
As trusted advisors, Sage takes the time to get to know you and we never stop looking for ways to improve your software. We'll help you understand how your solution improves business efficiency and ensure that you learn from every interaction with us. You'll also benefit from user-driven product enhancements that keep you competitive.
With Sage, you receive professional assistance when you need it—whether by accessing our world-class phone support, online chat, 24/7 online knowledgebase, or our extensive network of business partners, and certified consultants.
Contact your Sage Business Partner1 or call 866-898-2378 for additional information
Learn more about Sage Business Care
Don't Miss These Value-Added Services:
Software Developer's Kit (SDK) Support
Adding SDK Support to your Sage Business Care plan entitles you to receive assistance from Sage SalesLogix SDK Analysts skilled at resolving Sage SalesLogix customization issues. Among other benefits, these analysts will help you:
- Deepen your understanding of functions and parameters listed in Sage SalesLogix function calls
- Troubleshoot errors related to Sage SalesLogix function calls
- Troubleshoot Sage SalesLogix scripting issues
- Analyze relationships in the Sage SalesLogix database
- Learn more about using the Sage SalesLogix API as a COM Object
Remote SalesLogix Administration (RSA)
Your RSA acts as a "virtual employee" who works with your IT team to remotely diagnose and assess issues, and to help prevent system problems with consistent diagnosis and maintenance.
Your RSA also:
- Consults with you on best practices for better data management
- Performs general and targeted system diagnostics aimed at issue resolution
- Applies hot fixes and service packs
- Proactively monitors your Sage SalesLogix database to maintain data integrity
- Establishes database backup and maintenance procedures
- Performs routine Sage SalesLogix and database management tasks for peak system performance
Contact your Sage Business Partner1 or call 866-898-2378.