Drive Repeat and Referral Business with SalesLogix—
The CRM for Professional Services Firms
Whether your firm offers financial, legal, technical, consulting, or other types of services, exceptional client service is paramount to your long-term success. Sage SalesLogix helps you effectively manage the entire relationship cycle, from lead and opportunity tracking to proposal generation and forecasting to customer retention and referrals, so you can focus on building strong client relationships and maintaining a competitive edge. Additionally, you’ll gain deeper insights into your clients’ needs and gain key intelligence to help make informed decisions for your business with Sage SalesLogix.
Integrate and automate key business processes to ensure proposals and projects are accurately estimated, delivered on time, and meet customer expectations. Deployed in the cloud or on-premises, Sage SalesLogix provides all the tools you need to help drive successful marketing campaigns, increase proposal-to-win ratios, reduce sales costs, foster strong client relationships, and encourage growth through referrals.
Key Benefits to Your Business
- Capture and track all client information and interactions in a secure, centralized database.
- Leverage rich, holistic client account information to deliver effective, personalized service.
- Optimize client management processes by automating best practice workflows.
- Capture and share data across departments to increase team performance, ensure consistent service delivery, and gain valuable insights about what’s working—and what’s not.
- Deliver relevant, impactful communications about your firm's services, events, or successes.
- Track sales, project status, and resource utilization to ensure projects meet time, budget, and customer requirements.
- Integrate with critical business management applications like project management, time and expense, accounting, billing, and more to reduce costs and increase cash flow.
- Empower remote or field-based staff with real-time access to client information on their tablets or smartphones.1,2
- Gain a deeper understanding of individual, team, and company performance using reports and advanced business analytics tools.
- Analyze trends and client history to segment and customize marketing campaigns and boost sales win rates.
- Use customer data and history to create proposals and estimates that hit the mark and increase bid-to-win ratios.
- Analyze sources of your referrals to better understand trends and triggers and to identify opportunities.