Use Your Data to Better Predict Demand and Order Size With SalesLogix
Eliminate the hurdles of doing business globally and get a 360-degree view of your customers with Sage SalesLogix. An easy-to-use system, Sage SalesLogix helps you keep track of all customer transactions so you can improve sales and accurately forecast demand based on seasonal and economic trends.
Integrate and share data across departments to support your organization’s workflow. Sage SalesLogix supports your production and sales needs—acting as your centralized hub of information—so you can better manage vendors and suppliers, improve customer relationships, and reduce costs.
Download our complimentary eBook, "CRM 2013: Manufacturing Success through Mobilized, Integrated, and Flexible Deployments" and see how manufacturers leverage customer data with other enterprise applications.
Key Benefits to Your Business
- Increase productivity and use real-time data to make informed decisions.
- Capture and track all customer information and interactions within Sage SalesLogix.
- Anytime, anywhere access to Sage SalesLogix with rich CRM functionality on almost any mobile device, including smart phones and tablets.1,2
- Share data across departments to enable collaboration, gain insights, increase productivity, and improve customer relationships.
- Analyze customer history and discover trends to create customized marketing campaigns and predict future demand.
- Ensure consistent service delivery.
- Maintain a database of vendors and suppliers, including specializations and other detailed information that enables your organization to effectively management supply and demand.
- Enhance collaboration with your partners and suppliers to streamline delivery.
- Analyze supplier quality and costs to develop sourcing strategies.
- Analyze business processes and anticipate changing conditions.
- View performance metrics and identify opportunities using personalized dashboards in Sage SalesLogix.
- Use pre-built and customizable reports to analyze pipeline efficiency, revenue by lead source, and optimal order size for products.
- Make informed decisions with real-time visibility into your CRM-related data with advanced analytics.3
- Integrate with back-office systems, such as ERP and other business applications, to access key customer information and manufacturing data.
- Ensure maximum ROI for your business.
- Deploy Sage SalesLogix in our secure cloud, on-premises, or a hybrid of both—to fit your IT strategy and business preferences.
- Realize a rapid return on your investment with exceptional usability that ensures your team is up and running quickly.
- Define and automate key business processes and implement best practice workflows to meet the needs of your business.
- Tailor Sage SalesLogix to reflect your unique business needs.
- Improve quality of products and service.
- Create, assign, escalate, and resolve customer service issues, with service tickets.
- Enable service and support continuity and help customer service staff solve problems more easily by centralizing service ticket data.
- Resolve problems and answer questions more efficiently with a searchable Knowledgebase of information.
- Gain valuable information from customers that can be used for future product and/or quality inprovements.
- Understand the challenges your customers face when using your product—establish and react to trends.