Balance Cost and Quality Care with SalesLogix
Managing your relationships between patients and providers, referrers, consulting physicians, payers, the community and prospective employees are at the core of building a successful business. Sage SalesLogix can help you secure and enhance these relationships so you can grow your business and provide efficient, effective care for patients.
Download our complimentary eBook, "From Patient Satisfaction to Patient Loyalty: Gaining Your Customers' Trust" and see how providers with defined, effective patient relationship processes and software technologies can differentiate themselves by providing more personalized interactions and superior patient services.
Key Benefits to Your Business
- Give patients a positive, hassle-free experience.
- Quickly access rich information about past and current patients, their sources of referral, their account and interaction history, and any communications they are currently receiving.
- Doctors can set reminders and flag patients for follow-up communications about treatment plans, test results, or diagnoses.
- Streamline calendars so it's easy to keep track of appointments on busy days.
- See available times for all physicians in your group, practice or hospital so you can schedule consultations about patients.
- Keep track of associated medical providers in one place.
- Maintain a database of nurses, doctors, and other medical providers, including their specializations and other detailed information that will enable your organization to recruit talented professionals.
- Capture data to analyze referral trends, types of cases, and payer mixes coming in from other providers.
- Send out communications about your organization's newsworthy events, research accomplishments, or treatment successes.
- Create targeted communications to educate and inform.
- Develop materials for proactive health management and wellness and deliver them automatically to the relevant groups of patients.
- Send out newsletters and announcements for upcoming classes, support groups, special events or screenings.
- Reach out to find new patients.
- Develop a targeted community education and outreach program with automated marketing campaigns that can include newsletters, mail, and email.
- Create and send health-related messaging and offers based on different demographics that you can flag in your
database, including gender, age, and other factors.
- Track the results of marketing and community outreach activities to see what draws the biggest resopnse; continue tracking which participants go on to become patients and what services they use.
- Improve productivity and insight into business performance.
- Create automated workflows for your providers, patients, referrers, administrative support team, and sales and marketing professionals.
- Enable everyone in your organization - from sales, marketing, accounting, and patient administration - to work together, efficiently.
- Use graphical dashboards to get a quick view of revenues per department or provider.
- Analyze sources of your referrals to better understand weaknesses and identify opportunities.
The Physician's Liaison System (PLS) provides tools for managing physician relationships at a glance.
Find out more
about Strategic Sales Systems solution.