Reduce Lost Opportunity Costs with SalesLogix
Deployed in the cloud or on-premises, Sage SalesLogix provides the tools logistics and transportation companies need to drive successful marketing campaigns, find new distribution opportunities, manage the sales pipeline, and optimize customer service and support. Streamline your business processes and workflows to deliver exceptional customer experiences, reduce operational costs, and drive growth and profitability.
An easy-to-use system, Sage SalesLogix tracks all customer transactions so you can improve marketing and sales results and make better forecasts based on seasonal and supply chain trends. As your centralized hub of customer, vendor, and partner information, Sage SalesLogix can help you strengthen relationships, forge new alliances, and gain competitive advantage over other transportation firms.
Key Benefits to Your Business
- Capture and track all customer information and interactions locally, nationally, and globally.
- Discover customer preferences that will help you identify and deliver quality customer service.
- Identify economic and seasonal patterns, so you can conduct more accurate demand planning.
- Define and implement workflows that sequence activities based on actions or changes.
- Leverage real-time analytics about sales performance, territories, and service requests to create precise reports and forecasts.
- Increase the visibility of key account activities to negotiate discounted volume-based shipping contracts with your top customers.
- Maintain a dynamic database of vendors and partners, including insurance providers, local operators, and shipping companies.
- Keep accurate, detailed information about their locations, specializations, industries, and more.
- Examine sources of sales to better understand and identify your most profitable partners.
- Enhance collaboration with your partners to streamline warehousing, dispatch, and delivery services to ensure the most competitive pricing for your customers.
- Analyze vendor information to develop sourcing strategies before negotiating contracts.
- View performance metrics, see the big-picture trends, and find new distribution opportunities using personalized dashboards and advanced business analytics tools.
- Use pre-built and customizable reports to analyze pipeline efficiency, logistics networks, revenue by lead source, and optimal order size for products.
- Make informed decisions about your routes, fleet, and delivery service using real-time advanced analytics.1
- Analyze trends and history to segment and effectively target your marketing campaigns, allowing you to reduce marketing costs without sacrificing leads.
- Integrate with back-office systems, such as ERP, and business applications, including carrier-specific logistics software, to enhance company-wide business intelligence results.
- Share data across departments to enable collaboration, gain insights and consistency in communications, increase warehouse productivity, and improve customer relationships.
- Empower your staff with real-time, anywhere access to customer, contact, and shipment information on almost any mobile device, including smart phones and tablets.2
- Leverage real time, actionable insight from CRM data to enhance customer experiences and shorten resolution times when issues arise.