Serving National Headquarters and your Community of Affiliates with Sage
It’s the special challenge of national organizations with networks of local affiliates to find software solutions that meet both the requirements for a national management structure and the needs of the hands-on community chapters where their missions come alive.
At Sage, we understand that national organizations must commonly straddle the differing accounting and fundraising needs of both central headquarters and smaller but numerous local affiliates. Our award-winning fund accounting and fundraising solutions help organizations meet the challenges of managing local and national resources while addressing the pressing needs of a national community.
Profile of Success: Girl Scouts
View other success stories...
Solutions to balance local usability and accessibility with a national scale
Sage 100 Fund Accounting
- Easily create accurate, consistent financial reports for key stakeholders, or to meet common funding needs
- Configure and customize your system to meet your organization’s tracking and reporting needs, whether to meet local needs or national requirements
- Maintain a clear audit trail no matter how simple or complex data segmentation or fund allocation is for your organization
- Demonstrate accountability with unlimited budget versions and flexibility to accurately track and report on multiple funds, across multiple cost centers—whether local or national—through varying budget periods
- Build strong relationships with your donors through regionally or nationally targeted communications, solicitations, and acknowledgements
- Easily manage your recurring giving or sustaining gift program, capture donations via the Web, streamline online donation data entry, and maintain PCI compliance with complete payment processing right from the software
- Expand your special events with the ability to plan, organize, and manage all aspects of your fundraiser within the system—including tracking and reporting results
- Manage your volunteers by tracking preferred hours, availability, key skills and interests, as well as their contact with potential and current donors with moves management capabilities
The power of an integrated solution
- Improve accountability with organization-wide transparency and data consistency
- Reduce duplicate data entry and streamline data transmission and integrity among different affiliates
- Save time on import and export processes
- Interact and integrate with your other mission-critical software programs using the robust integration toolset of Sage solutions
- Control administration costs by leveraging solutions designed to work together across your organization