- Call Us
State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Get Sage Labor Law Posters
Be compliant, avoid costly fines, and provide employees information they need to know. It's a Sage way to run your business.
All U.S. businesses with at least one paid employee are required by law to display the current federal and state labor law posters. Depending on your workforce, you may need posters in both English and Spanish, including updating both sets every time federal or state law changes. And specifics are required on the posters, like type and size, to ensure they meet specific regulations.
Businesses that don’t post these required notices or post outdated information could face combined fines up to $17,000 per location.1
With Sage labor law posters, you can rest easy. Our posters:
- Are backed by legal experts who interpret ever-changing laws for you.
- Meet deadlines and legal specifics.
- Are 100% compliant—meeting the exact size, type, and layout required.
1 Labor Law 101—Complying With Workplace Posting Requirements Conducted September 2009
Explore Sage Labor Law Poster Options
Three poster options are available, in English or Spanish, for federal and state.
Poster Subscription Service
- Save money. Most states have experienced at least one poster update every year.
- Effortlessly be compliant—receive automatic updates for free. Whenever there’s a state or federal change, you’ll be sent a new poster automatically at no additional charge.
- Be protected against improper posting fines. Because we believe you’ll always have the accurate poster, if you are fined for improper or outdated postings, we’ll cover you. No matter the dollar amount.
- Access your compliance online. Track changes and replacement posters, audit your compliance, and manage your account.
One year subscription: $67.96*
Federal and State Poster (Set)
Our consolidated state and federal poster set includes mandatory postings for a year and is the only one that maintains the exact size, type fonts, and layout of the official postings released by government agencies.
One year: $43.96*
Federal or State Poster (Individual)
Our state poster includes what’s mandatory for your state. And it is the only one that maintains the exact size, type fonts, and layout of the official postings released by government agencies.
One year: $30.36*
*Automatic discounts are provided on checkout.
State laws in particular change quickly. In fact, some states—like California—typically have more than two changes per year. View state and federal changes made since October 2012 to determine which might be your best value.
We have answers. For guidance on which poster is right for you, read our frequently asked questions or call 1-800-617-3224.