Benefits to the Program
The Sage Customer Loyalty Program provides you access to a powerful surveying tool that is deployed to our mutual customers to gain valuable insight. This vital information can help you develop strategies to improve client retention and customer loyalty.
- Find out how your customers really feel about your organization.
- Participate at no cost to you.
- Get complete administration of one survey to all customers each year by an independent third-party vendor. Complete sample management, email invitations, survey programming, and hosting included.
- Access results from each of your individual clients, along with summary report capabilities on total clients interviewed.
- Enjoy dashboard access that will enable you to view results by selected variables. Customize your survey by selecting from a bank of additional survey questions that match your business offerings.
- Study your customer experience ranking results against overall partner benchmarks for the product lines that you carry.
- Receive a Customer Loyalty Program Workbook that will help you understand the benefits of the project and how to make the most of it for your business.
- And much, much more!
Qualifications to Enroll
All partners must . . .
- Be authorized to sell any product line listed below:
|Small Business Accounting:
• Sage 50—U.S. Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree)
• Sage DacEasy
• Sage Fixed Assets
• Sage Simply Accounting (becoming Sage 50—Canadian Edition)
• Sage Timeslips
• Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and Sage ERP MAS 200)
• Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac)
• Sage 500 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 500)
• Sage Analytics
• Sage BusinessVision Accounting
• Sage BusinessWorks Accounting
• Sage ERP X3
• Sage PFW ERP
• Sage Pro ERP
Customer Relationship Management:
• Sage ACT!
• Sage CRM
• Sage SalesLogix
Construction and Real Estate:
• Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder)
• Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office)
• Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra)
• Sage TimeSheet
• Sage 100 Fund Accounting (formerly Sage Fund Accounting)
• Sage Fundraising 50
• Sage Fundraising Online
• Sage Grant Management
• Sage Millennium
- Agree to name a contact person from your organization who will work with Sage during the Customer Loyalty Program term.
- Agree to allow a third-party vendor to deploy a customer survey using your business partner or certified consultant company name.
- Agree to submit/upload entire Sage customer base (customer showing activity in the past two years) to an independent third-party survey vendor no later than the specified deadline (you can choose to keep your individual customer results confidential; however, certain benefits will not apply).
- Remain in good standing with Sage with an active business partner/certified consultant agreement in force during membership in the Customer Loyalty Program.
Enroll in the Sage Customer Loyalty Program
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to understand how your customers feel about Sage products and the services you provide. If you're ready to join or get more information either, email Sage.