Program Overview | Program Levels | Certification | Quick Links
Increase your exposure to the vibrant small and midsized applications market. If you have a software application that adds functional value to one or more Sage solutions, we encourage you to apply for participation in this program. Our eligible products include: Sage ACT!, Sage Millennium, Sage 50—U.S. Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree), Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac), Sage Fundraising 50, Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and Sage ERP MAS 200), Sage 500 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 500), Sage 100 Fund Accounting (formerly Sage Fund Accounting), Sage SalesLogix, Sage CRM, Sage 50—Canadian Edition (formerly Sage Simply Accounting), and Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra HRMS).
As a Sage development partner, you’ll benefit from a variety of tools and resources, including:
- A listing in our Sage Partner Solution Source, an online search engine and directory that reaches thousands of customers, prospects, and business partners annually.
- Access to a software development kit (SDK), including tools, sample code, and resources you need to successfully develop and test applications. For selected product lines—Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200), and Sage 500 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 500)—you may also request full application source code.
- The opportunity to separate your solution from the rest by getting it endorsed or certified by Sage.
- Expansive marketing opportunities and tools, including access to a development partner logo.
- Technical support tailored to meet the specific requirements and needs of the developer community.
- Numerous additional advantages including access to online forums and Partner Advantage Program membership.
Back to Top
The Sage Development Partner Program offers three progressive levels that facilitate the growth and exposure of your products.
Silver Development Partner
This entry-level tier is appropriate for clients or business partners looking to customize their Sage solution or to integrate with another application, as well as for independent software firms looking to integrate their own solutions with ours. As a Silver-level development partner, you will receive a correlating logo for use in your collateral and trade show exhibit materials, as well as a listing identifying your applications on the Sage Partner Solution Source at no additional charge.
Gold Development Partner
Our premier tier is aimed at developers who wish to not only experience the benefits of the Silver level development partner, but want even greater visibility and awareness for their solutions among Sage customers and reselling business partners. The Gold-level offers the availability of additional marketing benefits, including exposure within Sage newsletters, a Gold-level logo, web seminars, customer case studies, and more.
Endorsed Development Partner
Endorsed partners meet rigorous strategic, technology, and integration criteria. Their solutions are handpicked by Sage and marketed aggressively alongside our core solutions. Enrollment in this program is by invitation only.
Back to Top
Sage offers a Sage Certified Solution Program for both packaged software applications and custom solutions from Gold-level partners. Sage certified solutions provide an enhanced level of consistency, predictability, and confidence to customers, developers, and business partners alike. Certification testing is provided by the VeriTest service of Lionbridge, the world’s largest and best-known software product testing authority. VeriTest has certified tens of thousands of products on behalf of major certification programs. Certification is available for Gold-level partners whose products integrate with the current version of: Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac), Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200), or Sage 500 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 500). Certification for products integrating with additional Sage product lines will be announced as they become available.
To get the complete certification process details, including requirements, cost, and signup process, view the Certification Requirements.
Back to Top
Back to Top