Sage Development Partner of the Year Awards Honor Partners for Providing Excellent Customer Experience
Washington (July 23, 2013) – Sage North America announced today the recipients of its Sage Development Partner Awards for 2013, recognizing partners who support businesses across the Sage portfolio. The Endorsed and OEM Development Partners of the Year and Gold Development Partners of the Year for 2013 are chosen by Sage business partners and Sage business leaders. Sage awarded honors to partners who have:
- Successfully delivered solutions that best fit customer needs.
- Partnered with the Sage business partner community in closing new Sage solution sales.
- Significantly made an impact in contributing to Sage customer retention.
- Maintained a solid reputation for customer satisfaction.
- Received high recommendations among business partners and customers.
“We congratulate and thank our Development Partner Award winners, who’ve supported our vision to create greater freedom for businesses to succeed,” said Joe Langner, executive vice president, general manager of mid-market solutions for Sage North America. “Our development partners have continued to address customer needs with products and services that help businesses achieve their ambitions and position them for future growth.”
The 2013 Sage Endorsed and OEM Partner of the Year and Development Partner of the Year winners are:
- Vineyardsoft Corporation: Sage North America Endorsed/OEM Partner of the Year.
- e2b teknologies: Sage Small Business Accounting Solutions Gold Development Partner of the Year.
- Orchid Business System: Sage Mid-Market Business Solutions Gold Development Partner of the Year.
- Anterra Technology LLC: Sage Construction and Real Estate Development Partner of the Year.
Winners were presented at the Sage Summit 2013 Conference
, July 22, 2103, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
About The Sage Group plc
Sage Group plc is a leading global provider of business management software to small and medium sized companies, creating greater freedom for them to succeed. Sage understands how and why each business is unique. We provide products and services that suit varying needs, are a pleasure to use and are secure and efficient. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and entered the FTSE 100 in 1999. Sage has over 6 million customers and more than 13,380 employees in 24 countries covering the UK & Ireland, mainland Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, Asia and Brazil. For further information please visit www.sage.com
For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica
©2013 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America