Cloud-based solutions Sage Mobile Service, Sage Mobile Sales and Sage Billing and Payment allow for increased sales, more efficient service and improved cash flow
Washington (July 22, 2013) – Sage North America announced today the launch of new mobile solutions: Sage Mobile Sales, Sage Mobile Service, and Sage Billing and Payment. As cloud-based subscription services running on Windows Azure, Microsoft’s cloud platform, these mobile solutions easily integrate with Sage ERP systems and are fast to implement and affordable. They are currently available for those businesses running the latest versions of Sage 100 ERP and Sage 300 ERP. All three mobile services will be previewed at Sage Summit 2013 in Washington, D.C., July 21-July 26.
“There are early signs that our economy is growing again, but the cost of doing business continues to rise for companies. Businesses need to do more with less, and maintaining cash flow is critical to success,” stated Joe Langner, executive vice president, general manager of mid-market solutions for Sage North America. “Our new mobile solutions can help alleviate some of these pressures by making it easier for our customers to make sales, improve their field service efficiency and collect payments more easily to improve cash flow.”
“It’s important for Sage to enable our on-premises customers to gain the benefits of the cloud,” continued Langner. “As such, we’ve been steadily advancing our cloud and mobile strategy to provide small and medium-sized businesses with choice and flexibility. We’ve also been making a concerted effort to build connectors between on-premises and the cloud that give businesses freedom to interact with their data anywhere, anytime. These serve to extend and preserve their investments in their existing business processes and knowledge.”
Sage Mobile Sales
An intuitive native iPad application, Sage Mobile Sales provides manufacturers, distributors and retailers with a mobile solution that improves the customer sales experience by giving sales reps all the information needed to make an impression and close bigger sales. This includes anytime, anywhere access to customer order history, product availability and an online product catalog. Through a real-time cloud connection to the Sage ERP data, sales reps can process quotes and orders in the field, take payments and collect signatures using their iPad with the Sage Mobile Sales app.
Sage Mobile Sales allows for:
- An overall improved customer buying experience at customers’ locations.
- Increased sales productivity by giving salespeople the information they need and reducing phone calls to the office.
- Close bigger sales by showing relevant “add-on,” “accessory” and “substitution” products in the moment on their iPad.
- Easy and secure payment collection.
- Get paid faster by offering customer more payment choices, including credit card, on account, and so on.
Sage Mobile Service
Sage Mobile Service allows companies with field service technicians to be more efficient and flexible in the field. With this app, field service reps can schedule work, view completed orders, invoice and analyze from a web portal. Service employees can view detailed information such as customer service histories, work orders and approved estimates on their smartphones, leading to better customer service and higher employee productivity. From their iPhones, they can then update and complete the work order as well as collect payment easily and securely on the spot.
With Sage Mobile Service, businesses can:
- Improve cash-flow with mobile credit card acceptance and customer sign-off.
- Reduce costs and improve customer service with optimized scheduling.
- Help service employees optimize their work day.
- Increases employee productivity by giving them the information they need when and where they need it.
- Produce higher referrals and repeat purchases.
- Reduce customer disputes over service charges.
- Get paid faster and with fewer disputes by giving customer payment choices including credit card, on account, and so on.
Sage Billing and Payment
Designed to provide Sage customers with an easy and cost-effective way to improve the invoicing cycle, Sage Billing and Payment is a new subscription-based service accessed through a web browser that streamlines and automates the accounts receivable process. The service accepts electronic payments, which reduces the time it takes to receive funds, and automates receipt delivery by sending electronic receipts instead of mailing paper ones. It provides customers with an online portal to manage their account and make payments instead of placing calls to customer service or sales. And, by utilizing electronic invoices instead of paper invoices, the app delivers invoices at a much lower cost.
Sage Billing and Payment can help businesses:
- Improve customer satisfaction by offering the option of electronic invoices and payments.
- Decrease the cost of sending out invoices by over 90 percent versus paper invoices.
- Reduce the time and expense of filling and storing paper invoices.
- Reduce days sales outstanding by delivering invoices in two days (versus five to 10 days for paper) and receive payments faster than receiving paper checks.
For more information on Sage mobile solutions please see: www.SageMobileApps.com
About The Sage Group plc
Sage Group plc is a leading global provider of business management software to small and medium sized companies, creating greater freedom for them to succeed. Sage understands how and why each business is unique. We provide products and services that suit varying needs, are a pleasure to use and are secure and efficient. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and entered the FTSE 100 in 1999. Sage has over 6 million customers and more than 13,380 employees in 24 countries covering the UK & Ireland, mainland Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, Asia and Brazil. For further information please visit www.sage.com
For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica
©2013 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America