Sage Development Partner Awards 2011 Honors Partners for Enhancing the Sage Customer Experience
WASHINGTON, D.C. (July 12, 2011)—Sage North America announced today its first annual Sage Development Partner Awards, recognizing partners in Sage product categories as Endorsed and OEM Development Partners of the Year and Gold Development Partners of the Year for 2011. Selected by Sage business partners and Sage business leaders, these honors were awarded to Sage development partners who have:
- successfully delivered solutions that best fit customer and market needs
- actively assisted the Sage channel in closing new Sage solution sales
- significantly helped Sage with customer retention
- maintained a solid reputation for customer satisfaction
"We are immensely proud to work with talented development partners who’ve continued our mission to closely understand our customers’ unique needs and deliver products and services that make it easier for our customers to manage their business and help it grow," commented Alan Bryant, Sage senior vice president. "Congratulations to our Development Partner Awards winners!"
Sage Endorsed and OEM Partners are Sage premier partners who offer solutions that have been handpicked by Sage to meet strategic, technological, and integration criteria for Sage solutions. The 2011 Sage Endorsed and OEM Partner of the Year winners are:
- Sage ACT: Summit 5, LLC (DBA Swiftpage)
- Sage Construction and Real Estate: PlanSwift
- Sage ERP Accpac: Alchemex (Pty) Ltd.
- Sage ERP MAS 90: Vineyardsoft Corporation
- Sage ERP MAS 500: RKL eSolutions
- Sage Peachtree: Manufacturing Information Systems, Inc.
- Sage SalesLogix: Vineyardsoft Corporation
- Sage Simply Accounting: Alchemex (Pty) Ltd.
- Sage Abra: Delphia Consulting (HR Actions)
Sage Gold Development Partners are recognized for extending and enhancing the functionality of Sage products. The 2011 Sage Gold Development Partner of the Year honorees are:
- Sage ACT!: CompanionLink Software Inc
- Sage ERP Accpac: Orchid Business Systems
- Sage ERP MAS 90: DSD Business Systems
- Sage ERP MAS 500: e2b Teknologies
- Sage Fund Accounting: Microix, Inc
- Sage Master Builder: Event 1 Software
- Sage Peachtree: AccuPOS Point of Sale
- Sage Simply Accounting: AccuPOS Point of Sale
- Sage Timberline Office: Event 1 Software
- SageCRM: Greytrix India Private Limited
Winners were presented at the Sage Summit 2011 Conference on July 11, 2011 at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in Washington D.C.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and related products and services, principally for small to medium-sized businesses. Sage North America employs 3,900 people and supports more than 3 million small and midsized business customers. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989. Sage has more than 6 million customers and 13,600 employees worldwide. We operate in over 24 countries covering the UK, Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, India and China. For more information, please visit the website at www.sagenorthamerica.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, http://twitter.com/#!/sagenamerica.
©2011 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America
# # #