Sage values the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We provide a variety of market-competitive benefits programs. Our total benefits package is designed to meet employees' basic and life-changing benefits needs.
Sage regularly assesses the benefits programs to ensure employees receive the benefits they value, with options that address their needs, and promote healthy lifestyles.
In addition to our benefits package, each Sage office provides perks that make our company a good place to work. For example, in some locations, we provide discounted aquarium tickets, on-site massages, and opportunities for the whole family. And we have companywide events, like Sage Day.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, to include domestic partner benefits
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan—defer up to 30% pretax salary dollars; company matches 50 cents on
every dollar to a maximum of 7% of employee contribution
- RRSP retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Competitive paid time off program
- Wellness program
- Variety of work-life benefits
Sage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Sage Opportunities
View U.S. Jobs View Canadian Jobs