Sage Millennium - Version 7.8
The release of Sage Millennium v7.8 brings many exciting new changes to the product – including a whole new look! The new user interface of Sage Millennium features updated screens and icons, better use of screen real estate and a new customizable one-screen data view.
In addition to the new look; many improvements were made behind the scenes to accommodate the latest technology enhancements. In addition to a more robust platform and better support for critical supplemental software, Sage Millennium v7.8 users will enjoy increased product stability due to thorough testing by our recently expanded Quality Assurance staff.
Featured enhancements in Sage Millennium v7.8 range from a redesigned Favorites World to a new audit log and added security elements.
Highlights of new features include:
- Two-Way Sage Millennium - Outlook integration with Tasks
- Integration with Outlook Contacts
- Circles functionality to facilitate one-to-many relationships
- Optional full audit logging available for all data tables
- Batch processing of Advanced Data Examiner import files
- Additional administrative logons and password security features
- Expanded prospect relationships
- Roll up display for prospect managers and directors
- Customizable one screen detail display
- Mass reassignment of prospects
- Sorts and filters added to tables with linked Attributes, Relations, Actions and Tasks
- Improvements to the Browser interface
- Integration with Find Wealth On Line from Wealth Engine
Download this PDF to find out more about What’s New in Sage Millennium Version 7.8.
For a full list of enhancements and new functionality for Sage Millennium v7.8, or to see a product demo, contact Mandy Turner at email@example.com.