Sage KnowledgeSync by Vineyardsoft Corporation, a Sage Endorsed Solution
Today’s industry demands require you to keep on top of what’s happening, and often time more importantly what’s not happening, within your organization. Sage KnowledgeSync monitors and responds to critical business conditions across your entire organization. Overdue invoices, stock shortages, late deliveries, and clients who change their buying habits are all facts of life in business. What matters most is how you respond to these events when they occur. Finance, sales, manufacturing, and beyond: Sage KnowledgeSync automatically identifies events that are key to the success of your business, and responds accordingly.
Sage KnowledgeSync knows when a new order is placed, generates an invoice and order confirmation, and e-mails it to the client. It also detects potential stock shortages and surpluses, and notifies the correct party using text message, page, or a phone call. Sage KnowledgeSync also auto-generates crucial forms and documents, such as statements, picking lists, and analytical reports, and delivers them using e-mail, fax, FTP, and Web browser. From spotting price errors and invalid part configurations to monitoring and re-routing electronic submissions, Sage KnowledgeSync provides you with unique insight into your business activities.
In short, Sage KnowledgeSync is your invisible assistant, monitoring your business for events and conditions that require your awareness, and responding intelligently. After all, in a world that’s overflowing with business data, it’s often what you don’t know that can hurt you.
Sage KnowledgeSync Highlights
- Experience enterprisewide solutions featuring award-winning scalability, flexibility, and dependability
- Trigger personalized alerts about any business conditions using e-mail, fax, pager, cell phone, screen pop, and Web browsers
- Automate the delivery of forms, documents, and reports to clients and staff
- Execute workflow to deliver invoices and purchase orders, and schedule intelligent follow-ups
- Monitor and auto-respond to the content of incoming e-mail messages and Web form submissions
- Dynamically analyze data between multiple business function (for example: Accounting and CRM)
Download the Sage KnowledgeSync PDF
209 Hines Point
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Email: [email protected]
Web site: www.sageknowledgesync.com
Endorsed Partner products are third-party products that are not published or distributed by Sage. Sage cannot warrant their performance and does not provide technical support for these products.