This plan is ideal if you’re familiar with SageBusinessWorks and do not rely on Sage BusinessWorks in your day-to-day operations.
The Sage BusinessWorks Silver Plan includes:.
- Maintenance and feature upgrades to your current modules as they are released. These upgrades offer significant new functionality so you always have the most current version of Sage BusinessWorks with the most recent features and integrations.
- Unlimited access to Sage Customer Portal. This access includes the Sage BusinessWorks Knowledgebase, a comprehensive, searchable online technical resource library that contains valuable software tips, tricks, and troubleshooting advice.
- Discounts on Sage BusinessWorks-compatible checks and other business forms1.
- Enhanced tax reporting. Streamline your tax filing process and save money by automatically populating more than 250 federal and state payroll tax forms using your Sage BusinessWorks data. Just edit, print, and sign! Forms include 941, 940, 4-up W-2s, W-3, state tax forms, new hire reports, and more. Enhanced 1099 reporting also produces 1099 Miscellaneous forms.
- eFiling of state and federal tax forms and payments2
- Proactive e-mail notifications. Register your e-mail address, and you’ll receive technical bulletins, program updates, and product fixes that will help maintain the reliability and efficiency of your software.
- Five support cases3 per year - Whether you have a technical support question or want to know how to use a feature, our award winning support team can answer your questions.
- Sage Business Care Workshops—five sessions with the Silver Plan. Keep up with the latest technology and services Sage has to offer through online learning courses.
- Tech Thursday. You'll meet and interact with speakers, consultants, and product experts who can help you get the information you need to get the most out of your Sage BusinesWorks software.
- Business-Building. Attend webcasts designed to provide insight into various areas of interest across your business. General business topics cover a range of relevant concepts such as successful business tactics during an economic slump, and how to maximize the value of your technology investment. Specific functional topics are designed to convey practical expertise to everyone within your business.
To renew your Sage Business Care plan, call 1-800-447-5700 (Option 1) or request more information.
Please Note: Cases/Workshops not used during the plan year may NOT be carried over.
1Compatible Checks & Forms Discount - 25% discount applies to your first purchase of Checks & Forms only. All subsequent orders will be given a 20% discount.
2Available from within your Sage BusinessWorks software, this service is provided by Aatrix eFile Service and additional fees apply.
3 A case is a request for assistance on a single issue. On your initial call, the analyst will
give you a case number. Please refer to this case number when you require further
assistance directly related to this issue.