Sage E-Marketing for ACT! QuickStudy Guide
Learn to use Sage E-marketing to send out simple follow-up messages or elaborate newsletters, create surveys, announce events, create calling lists for your sales staff... and much, much more.
- Get easy to understand procedures.
- Learn why you would want to use some of the available options, along with examples and suggestions of the best way to implement them.
- Follow along with illustrated sample exercises to practice what you just learned.
- Get quick writing tips for making your messages more meaningful to your clients and prospects.
- Use the included Drip Marketing Blueprint and Survey Design forms to help you plan your online marketing projects.
- Ideal for users at any level and in any environment—single users or entire teams.
- Design custom Sage ACT! or E-marketing mail-merge templates.
- Create activity series and Smart Tasks that your whole team can use.
- Understand how to be the administrator of your own database: setup a regular maintenance schedule, define and create new users, assign security, perform backups, and handle one of the really tough areas... setting up your own synchronization.