The Solution Provider Program
The Solution Provider Program (Reseller program) for Sage 50—U.S. Edition was designed for consultants who recommend and sell Sage 50 Accounting to their clients, and who wish to make a margin.
Sage Solution Providers are given achievable quotas, and work with an Inside Partner Advocate to develop business plans and map successes to maximize profitability selling their favorite small business accounting package. For under $1000 you can become a Sage Solution Provider for Sage 50 – U.S. Edition including in-depth product training. To join, please fill out the Solution Provider Application Form. For additional information, please email an Inside Partner Advocate.
A Sage 50 – U.S. Edition Solution Provider:
- Is Certified through Sage University (or has a member on staff who obtains certification) on all aspects of Sage 50—U.S. Edition
- Can work with an achievable tier quota to make margin on products and other relevant services
- Wants to join a small business channel program that supplies marketing collateral and resources
- Can implement Sage 50—U.S. Edition across a network or has someone on staff who can
- Offers on-site help for networking and product installation, as well as other consulting services