Who should become a Certified Consultant?
- Are you interested in growing your business and attracting new clients?
- Are you looking for more product referrals and online visibility with Sage 50 Accounting customers?
- Are you interested in developing a training component to your business?
- Do you value training and have a thirst for more product knowledge and advanced skills using Sage 50 Accounting?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may wish to take a closer look at the Sage 50 Accounting Certified Consultant program. Benefits include:
- A priority web listing on the “Find a Partner” locator tool
- Referrals from our call centre regarding accounting and bookkeeping issues
- Access to exclusive training offers such as Sage 50 Business Intelligence levels 1 and 2.
- The Sage Certified Consultant logo, certificate, web banners and other marketing materials that show you have passed an exam and are certified to support clients using Sage 50 Accounting software.
- Usage of a 5-user Sage 50 Accountant Edition.
View the comparison chart
- You must be an accountant, bookkeeper or consultant with multiple fee-paying clients. Memberships are not available for private industry. Please refer to the Sage 50 Accounting product options in this case.
- You must pass an online assessment to become a Sage 50 Accounting Certified Consultant – Bronze. See the sample assessment.
- You may join the Sage Accountants Network as a Sage 50 Accounting Certified Consultant – Bronze OR if you are already a member of the Sage Accountants Network as a Premier Advisor you can upgrade your membership to the Certified Consultant level.
*A maximum $200 fee is charged to upgrade from the Premier Advisor level to the Certified Consultant level. The exact amount is calculated based on your current renewal rate and time remaining on your current membership. For more details, or a quote on upgrading, please contact Sage50SANCanada@Sage.com or call 1-866-565-2726.