Sage 50 Accounting Product Registration
Thank you for your recent purchase of Sage 50 Accounting! The following information will help guide you through the registration process.
This step is only required if you purchased Sage 50 Accounting from a retail store. If you purchased the software direct from Sage and want to activate your product, see the activation section on the Installation, Registration, and Activation Instructions page.
Note: You need a Sage 50 Accounting serial number to register. You can find your serial number on the product DVD case.
- Go to the Sage Customer Portal and sign up for a portal account with your name or your company's name and your contact information.
- After you have signed up for a portal account, log on to the Sage Customer Portal. On your portal home page, click Product Registration located at the top of the page.
- Under Product Family, select Sage 50 Accounting.
- Enter your name or your company's name and the product serial number, and click Submit.
- Click Register to complete the registration. Once your product is registered, you will receive a registration confirmation email which contains your activation key code.
- Activate your product. To find out how to activate your product, see the activation section on the Installation, Registration, and Activation Instructions page.