Product Updates - 2008
Product Update for Users of Sage Simply Accounting Entrepreneur, Sage Simply Accounting 2008, Premium, Enterprise, and Accountants' Edition
This Product Update is for July 1, 2009.
Only registered users of Sage Simply Accounting 2008 may use this file;
it is subject to the Sage License Agreement enclosed in the Sage Simply Accounting 2008 software package.
Print this page now (click Print on your Web browser's toolbar). The instructions below tell you how to download the Product Update:
Download the Product Update
- If you are running Sage Simply Accounting 2008 now, close it before you continue.
- Download SA_2008FCPUP1.exe (47 MB). It does not matter which edition of Sage Simply Accounting 2008 you are running.
- Read and fill out the contact information at the bottom of the License Agreement, then click the button at the bottom of the agreement to accept it.
- Click the file to download.
- Choose the option to "save it to disk", then click on OK.
- In the Save As screen, select your hard drive (usually C:\) from the Save In field at the top of the screen. Then click the Save button. If the dialog box does not disappear after the download is complete click Close.
- In Windows, choose Run from the Start menu. In the Open field type C:\, then choose Browse.
- In the Browse dialog box find SA_2008FCPUP1.exe on the hard drive (C:\).
- Double-click SA_2008FCPUP1.exe and then click OK in the Run dialog box.
- The installation will start automatically.