Product Updates - 2007
Product Update for Users of Simply Accounting Basic, Pro, Premium and Accountants' Edition 2007
Free for Canadian Versions
This Product Update is for July 1, 2008.
Only registered users of Simply Accounting 2007 may use this file; it is subject to the Sage Software License Agreement enclosed in the Simply Accounting 2007 software package.
Important information (PDF): Please read this document before downloading the Product Update. It includes information on payroll tax updates and product enhancements.
Print this page now (click Print on your Web browser's toolbar). The instructions below tell you how to download the Product Update:
Download the Product Update
- If you are running Simply Accounting 2007 now, close it before you continue.
- Download SA_2007GCPUP1.exe (34.1 MB). It does not matter which edition of Simply Accounting 2007 you are running.
- Read and fill out the contact information at the bottom of the License Agreement, then click the button at the bottom of the agreement to accept it.
- Click the file to download.
- Choose the option to "save it to disk", then click on OK.
- In the Save As screen, select your hard drive (usually C:\) from the Save In field at the top of the screen. Then click the Save button. If the dialog box does not disappear after the download is complete click Close.
- In Windows, choose Run from the Start menu. In the Open field type C:\, then choose Browse.
- In the Browse dialog box find SA_2007GCPUP1.exe on the hard drive (C:\).
- Double-click SA_2007GCPUP1.exe and then click OK in the Run dialog box.
- The installation will start automatically.