1. Getting Started
First, activate Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, then get started with these helpful tools.
Attend a Webcast
- Register for a variety of beginner webcasts
- View on-demand webcasts
Read The Manual
- Download the Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting Getting Started Manual
Learn with the Community
- Join the Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting Group on "The BI Community"
Take the Functionality Tour
- Watch the Financial Reports video
- Watch the Dashboard Report video
- Watch the Sales Analysis video
Subscribe to Tips and Tricks Newsletters
Save the Getting Going Resource Guide
- Download and Save the getting going guide to discover all the resources available to you.
2. Tools and Resources
Once you are up and running, use these tools to get the most out of Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting.
Read the Documentation
Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting Tools
- Download the Project and Payroll Reports update1
- Download the 2013 Data Dictionary
Looking for older versions? 2012, 2011
- Customize your Excel® Ribbon for Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
- Discover Excel® Tips & Tricks
Read our White Papers
- Download Report-Writing Methodology
- Download Automating Multi-Company Consolidation
Watch the How To Videos
- Watch Run a Report
- Watch Copy and Rename Reports
- Watch Customize Columns in Reports
- Watch Assign User Access
- Watch Add New Folders and Reports
- Watch Create and Link Report Templates
- Watch Export and Import Reports
- Watch Create a Simple PivotTable Using Excel 2007
- Watch Reporting Trees
3. Need More Help?
Develop your skills with online or classroom training, or contact us for support.
Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting Training
The Microsoft® Excel® on Steroids Training
Need a Consultant?
If you would like an accounting professional to help you with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, email us at: [email protected].