How to Install the Project and Payroll Reports
for Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting
The reports on this page are add-ons to the existing reports within Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence for 2012 and earlier versions. They should only be installed after Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence 2012 has been purchased and activated. Please note: these reports have been included in Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting 2013 and the file download below is not required.
Please follow the instructions below to add the new Project and Payroll reports1 to Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence. This file download includes one new project report and four new payroll reports.
- Download Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence Project and Payroll reports file.
Download for Sage Simply Accounting 2012
Download for Sage Simply Accounting 2011
- Launch Sage Simply Accounting.
- Open the Reports menu.
- Navigate to Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence.
- Click Report Manager.
- The Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence Report Manager window will open.
- Open the Tools menu and click Import Report.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the report file and select Project Analysis(2-6).al_.
- Click Open.
- The Import Report window will open.
- Select "Simply Accounting (Auto-Connect)" from the Target Connection drop-down menu.
- Select a folder from the Report Destination drop-down menu or click New to create a new folder.
- Click Import.
- The following dialog box appears after clicking Import:
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 7-15 and import the Employee Payroll Summary and Details(2-5).al_ report.
- Exit the Report Manager.
- To view the newly installed reports, open the Report menu in Sage Simply Accounting and point-to Sage Simply Accounting Intelligence. The new reports will be under whichever folder you placed them in.