Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013
Trust Sage 50 Quantum Accounting to Help Boost Your Business and Increase Productivity With Up to 40 User Licenses!
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting (formerly Sage Simply Accounting Enterprise) offers the comparable functionality of more complex and costly mid-market accounting business management systems but at prices small businesses can afford.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting helps boost enterprise productivity and workplace efficiency with high-performance functionality that applies to every aspect of your business.
- Gain financial insights with trend forecasts of your key performance data.
- Save on carrying costs with serialized inventory management.
- Keep payroll in-house while paying your employees with ease.
- Increase staff productivity with role-based security access for up to 40 users2.
- Scalable to grow with your business – supports an unlimited number of customers, vendors, and inventory items.
- Unlimited access3 to expert customer support is included with the software purchase.
What you need to know – for your specific role
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is certainly a customer-proven, reliable business management software that helps the business owner as well as the accountant/bookkeeper. Plus, your IT person will love you for going with Sage 50 Quantum Accounting. Here's what your business will experience:
- An accounting system that's comprehensive yet affordable
- Easy implementation – think 'ready in minutes'
- Accuracy and reliability
- Scalability to grow with you
- Comprehensive and customizable reporting
For Business Owners
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting gives you depth/breadth of visibility into your business, you'll be able to monitor business performance and take action. You can feel assured that not only will you have enterprise accounting functionality that rivals powerful yet costly mid-market solutions, but Sage 50 Quantum Accounting comes with a small business price.
Benefits to you…
- Peace of mind – knowing your software is in full compliance with accounting regulations.
- Focus on business – confidence in knowing your accounting is taken care of.
- Faster business velocity – faster business processing means more money.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting gives you comprehensive accounting tools to fully control and manage your clients' accounting, with ease and speed.
Benefits to you…
- Accuracy and reliability of your data.
- Increased productivity–whether maintaining cash flow or tracking aged invoices or automatic payroll tax table updates, you'll get more done, faster.
- No additional cost for payroll–the latest tax tables are included for no additional cost with a one-year subscription to Sage Business Care Gold.4
- Peace of mind – Sage Business Care Gold4 support; our dedicated team of support specialists is ready to help.
For IT Considerations
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting has been architecturally designed to work within your network and not cause undue headaches. Here's what you can expect…
- Scalability – the system supports an unlimited number of customer, service, and inventory items. Plus, you'll have the ability to add up to 40 concurrent users available.
- ODBC-compliant – in case your business needs require integration with advanced 3rd party reporting systems.
- Advanced security – user permission rights lets you maintain full control of key areas of the software.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting was specifically engineered to be fully compliant with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), giving you the peace of mind that allows you to focus on what really matters – running your business.
Download the Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013 Datasheet
Complete Control With Double-entry Accounting
Double-entry accounting provides for accounts that are accurate and in balance. Sage 50 Quantum Accounting gives you the tools to be in full control of the bookkeeping process through the use of Accounting Periods and G/L Accounts.
Advanced Serialized Inventory
Reduce waste and reign in inventory carrying costs by tracking individual inventory serial numbers from purchase order to delivery.
Role Based Security
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting gives you full control of user access. Role-based security controls allow for screen-level and report groups access control. Administrators can select from dozens of specific areas to give Add, Edit, View-Only, or No Access rights for every user.
Powerful Business Intelligence at a Small Business price
Get the powerful functionality and flexibility of custom reports designed specifically for your business! The data is easily accessible; no technical knowledge is needed to get the data. And you can quickly format it so it's something you can easily analyze and take action on.
Supported by 12,000+ Canadian Accountants and Bookkeepers5
Sage 50 Accounting is supported by the Sage Accountants Network, Canada's largest network of accountants and bookkeepers. No matter where you are in Canada, chances are there's a Sage Accountants Network member in your neighborhood, ready to help you with your accounting needs.
Graphical Trend Forecasts for your Key Business Data
Available only in Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013, the Trends Forecast dashboard contains trend forecasts of your company's key performance data or indicators (KPIs), providing a snapshot of where the business is potentially headed. With this knowledge business owners are better able to anticipate the needs of their business and develop contingency plans accordingly.
Scalability and Growth Capacity
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013 is designed to support your company's growth. For example, it can support an unlimited number of customer, vendor and inventory items. Even as your company expands into a medium-sized organization with hundreds of employees, Sage 50 Quantum Accounting scales up with you.
Simultaneous Access for Up to 40 Users
Eliminate unnecessary back and forth communications by giving more people secure, role-based access to the information they use and contribute to. Let your staff take quick, real-time action and increase team productivity. Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013 user licenses are available in increments of 5 up to 40—you can get started with a smaller number of licenses and then add new users as you need them.
Access to Data–ODBC-Compliant
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2013 is fully compliant with ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) industry standards for the storage and transfer of data. If you need much more advanced reporting, you'll be able to connect those reporting tools to the Sage 50 Quantum Accounting database.