Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2013 and Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013 System Requirements
- Processor operating at 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB hard disk space (additional 400 MB needed for installation)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft® supported version of Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- Sage ACT! integration requires ACT! 2012 or ACT! 2013
- CD-ROM drive
- Forms that can be sent via e-mail require MAPI-compliant e-mail client, Internet connection, e-mail service, and word processor
- Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Outlook synchronization requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Outlook® 2003, 2007 or 2010 (Premium and higher)
- Multi-user (Premium and higher) optimized for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Dedicated server recommended: Windows Server® 2003 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2, Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5.0, or SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server 10 by Novell
- Terminal Services: Windows Server® 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
Conversion: Converts all data from previous versions of Sage 50, excluding DOS and Macintosh® versions. However, it is not possible to convert to a lower-level version. Converts general ledger, customer, vendor, employee, and inventory data from QuickBooks® versions 2011-2012 and IIF export files from QuickBooks® versions 2001-2012; MYOB® versions 10 and 11; Quicken® versions XG 2003, XG 2004, and XG 2005; and Microsoft Excel.
Note: The Connection Manager for Linux is available as a separate download.