Sage 50 Accounting 2013 has the tax tools you need
On April 1, 2013, British Columbia returned to the PST and the GST. The big implications for small businesses: You are now required to collect both the PST and the GST, instead of just the HST. That means you must:
- Collect two types of tax instead of one.
- Track two different tax rates instead of one.
- Submit taxes you've collected to the appropriate government agencies.
Fortunately, as a small business owner in B.C., you don’t have to worry and fret: A powerful accounting software solution from Sage gives you the tools to accurately collect, track, and file your taxes with the proper government agencies.
Even better, to help you return to the PST and the GST, Sage is offering two easy-to-use solutions at special prices for a limited time:
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 20132
(Includes 1 User License)
Our Best-Selling Solution
Accounting and Management
Regular Price: $219.99
Try Now Free
Sage 50 Premium Accounting 20132
(Includes 2 User Licenses)
Your Best Value
Advanced Management Tools
Regular Price: $419.99
Try Now Free
Buy now or call Sage toll-free at 1-877-285-3677 and mention promo code C-5235-0001. Sale ends May 31, 2013, so hurry!
60-Day Risk-Free Guarantee3
Includes Introductory Course ($99 Value)4
FREE Customer Support5
Try Sage 50 Accounting Free for 30 Days
Get true accounting software with Sage 50 Accounting 2013 and experience how easy it is to:
- Feel confident about filing accurate federal and provincial taxes.
- Organize your business finances, invoicing, and inventory.
- Understand your customers, expenses, and cash flow.
- Spend less time on accounting and more on building your business.
No commitment and no credit card required. All data entered during your trial is maintained when you purchase. Downloading your free 30-day trial is fast and easy. Tax changes are coming—it’s time to try Sage 50!