Customer Successes: Managing Invoicing and Billing for your Small Business
Whether you're sending bills for your services or invoicing customers for receipt of goods, your small business needs to automatically create and send professional invoices, track them and follow up for payment. Take a look at how two businesses have successfully used Sage 50 Accounting to meet their invoicing and billing needs:
AJR Windows, Ltd.
"The simplicity of Sage 50 Accounting is a clear advantage for AJR Windows. We are a small business and don't have a huge amount of time to dedicate to our accounting needs. The software takes care of my invoicing and billing almost automatically-it's never let me down and I can feel comfortable focusing my limited time on other business endeavours."
- Leanna Papadopoulos, AJR Windows, Ltd.
With over 30 years of solid experience in the marine window manufacturing business, AJR Windows has built their reputation on producing high quality marine windows, dodgers and windshields-striving for complete customer satisfaction. AJR Windows needed to formalize its accounting processes and turned to Sage 50 Accounting for its ease-of-use in managing invoicing and billing.
Business Advantage: AJR Windows' employees no longer struggle or spend too much time managing their invoicing and billing. Their time is freed up to focus on other aspects of running a successful marine-based, small business.
- On-time payments to suppliers are easily managed, maintaining good business relationships
- Invoicing is prompt and professional, improving chances for timely customer payments
- Time saved in creating invoices helps to bring more focus on running the business, rather than being spent on accounting administration
All Canadian Business Products, Ltd.
"Having accurate, up-to-date financial records allows us to easily and accurately invoice customers and track payments received. Sage 50 Accounting is instrumental in helping us achieve on-time payments from customers by efficiently tracking all of our accounts receivable."
- Nazrul Islam, All Canadian Business Products
A fifteen employee strong wholesale roofing supplies company, All Canadian Business Products has been successfully distributing roofing materials throughout the province of British Columbia for over ten years. The company uses Sage 50 Accounting to track inventory, manage order assemblies, and track costs. Receiving on-time payments from customers and sending on-time payments to suppliers is a must for the efficient running of the business.
Business Advantage: Accurate invoicing and billing from Sage 50 Accounting allows All Canadian Business Products to consolidate payment data and review it regularly-providing a full and accurate view of their business financials to make better decisions.
- Accurate matching of inventory sold and assemblies gathered for customers translates into a complete and accurate invoice for securing proper payment
- With receivables entries automatically associated by customer, it's easy to lookup and identify customers in good standing or those who are late with payments.
With a valued reputation in the market, our offerings continue to make Sage 50 Accounting the #1 choice for accountants and small businesses in Canada1.
back to Invoicing & Billing articles