Customer Successes: Meeting Compliance Requirements for Your Small Business
To ensure compliance, it's necessary for small businesses to have processes in place for recording, tracking, verifying, and reporting the large volume of financial information generated by the business. Take a look at how two businesses have successfully used Sage 50 Accounting to meet their compliance needs:
"Sage 50 Accounting is our solution of choice for managing the business in terms of financial, payroll, sales and inventory needs. The software helps keep our business running, allowing us to monitor our profitability on a regular basis and helps ensure that we are always in compliance."
- Niloufer Bhesania, Chemsynergy, Inc.
Chemsynergy is a highly successful Canadian chemical trading and distribution company that delivers quality chemical-based products at competitive prices from around the world. This busy business turned to Sage 50 Accounting to ease and automate some of the workload involved in payroll, taxes and inventory management.
Business Advantage: With so many moving parts to the business, Chemsynergy relies on Sage 50 Accounting to remain in compliance from a payroll and sales tax perspective and to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Automatically filing tax returns online, saving time and maintaining accuracy
- Inventory tracking enables compliance with management of hazardous goods regulations
- Worry free accounting knowing a full time audit trail is always up and running
All Canadian Business Products, Ltd.
"With thousands of inventory items to keep track of, using Sage 50 Accounting is an essential part of our daily business. Having accurate, up-to-date financial records that comply with all government payroll and sales tax obligations while using a secure interface gives me strong peace of mind."
- Nazrul Islam, All Canadian Business Products
A 15 employee strong wholesale roofing supplies company, All Canadian Business Products has been successfully distributing roofing materials throughout the province of British Columbia for over ten years. The company switched to Sage 50 Accounting from Intuit QuickBooks for stronger adherence to compliance issues and for improved data access security.
Business Advantage: Sage 50 Accounting's detailed inventory management module and accurate invoicing and billing capabilities helps All Canadian Business Products maintain strong accounting integrity and allows the business to run smoothly.
- Role-based security settings provide four full-time users access to data only within their specified areas of responsibility, maintaining appropriate and secure access to information
- Inventory management not only keeps costs down but allows for accurate, compliant invoicing with automatically calculated sales taxes
With a valued reputation in the market, our offerings continue to make Sage 50 Accounting the #1 choice for accountants and small businesses in Canada1.
back to Compliance articles