Sage 50 Accounting - Student Download
Click the Sage 50 Student Download button to start downloading Sage 50 Accounting.
By clicking download, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Download (399 MB)
Step 1: Download
Once the Sage Download Manager has finished downloading the .exe file, the Install window will launch automatically. If not, double-click the .exe file.
IMPORTANT: If you have previously installed any version of Sage 50 Accounting or Sage Simply Accounting on your computer (including a 30-day trial), please uninstall that version, run the Student Version Utility, and then install the Student Version of Sage 50 Accounting.
Step 2: Install
- When the launch window opens, click Install Sage 50.
- Select your preferred language for Sage 50 Accounting, then click OK.
- If you use Windows Firewall, you will be asked to have your firewall automatically configured. Click Yes (recommended) then click Next.
- Select a typical installation type and click Next.
- Choose I have a serial number, enter your serial number 242P1U2-1000004, then click Next.
- Read the license agreement then click I Agree.
- Click Install.
You can use Sage 50 Accounting up to 15 days without activation. You must activate by the 15th day to continue using the software.
Step 3: Register
- Register online at www.Sage50Accounting.ca/Register/Student
Following registration, you will receive a registration confirmation email containing your product activation information.
Step 4: Activate
Be sure to have the registration information from the email that was sent to you before attempting to activate.
- Launch Sage 50 Accounting.
- Click on the Activate Now button from the Product Registration screen.
- Company Name: Enter your company name as it is shown in your email
- Serial Number: This field should be already populated. If not, please enter 242P1U2-1000004.
- Account ID: This is your 10-digit Account ID. You can find this number in the registration confirmation email. Do not include any spaces, dashes, etc.
- Key Code: The Key Code (or Activation Key) is a string of 23 alphanumeric characters and is not case sensitive. Do one of the following:
- Automatic Activation (recommended): Choose Retrieve my Key Code from Sage 50 Accounting online. You need to be connected to the Internet to use this feature.
- Manual Activation: Choose Use this Key Code. You will find this Key Code (or Activation Key) in the registration email.
- After completing the activation screen, click OK. Your software has now been successfully activated.