Sage Simply Accounting Premium 2012 - Student Version
Download Sage Simply Accounting Premium 2012 - Student Version through the download button on the left or by clicking the link below.
Step 1: Download
- Depending on your computer and Web browser you may have options on how to download. View your download options now.
- This window will remain open so once you have completed your download you can return here to follow Steps 2 and 3 on how to Activate and Install your product.
- For more information, please refer to this list of Frequently Asked Questions.
IMPORTANT: If you have previously installed any version of Sage Simply Accounting on your computer, please uninstall that version, run the Student Version Utility before you install a newer Student Version of Sage Simply Accounting.
Step 2: Install
- Go to your desktop and double-click on the file to start the installation.
- Select your preferred language for installation and click OK. Then click Install Sage Simply Accounting.
- Select your preferred language for Sage Simply Accounting, then click OK.
- You will be asked "Will you use Sage Simply Accounting on this computer?". Select Yes, then click Next.
- Enter your product Serial Number, which is: 242P1U2-1000003
- Read the license agreement then click I Agree.
- If you use Windows Firewall, you will be asked to have your firewall automatically configured. Click Yes (recommended) then click Next.
- If your computer has additional firewall software running, you will be presented with a list of Sage Simply Accounting files which you must allow or unblock for Sage Simply Accounting to run properly. Configure your firewall to allow these files and click Next when ready.
- Click Next to install Sage Simply Accounting in the default location.
- You will then be asked to select the installation type. Select Typical: Install the most common features (Recommended) then click Next.
- Review your installation choices and click Install.
Step 3: Register
Step 4: Activate
Be sure to have the registration information from the email that was sent to you before attempting to activate.
- Launch Sage Simply Accounting.
- Click on the Activate Now button from the Product Registration screen.
- Company Name (Student Name): Enter your company name as it is shown in your email
- Serial Number: This field should be already populated. If not, please If not, please enter 242P1U2-1000003
- Key Code: The Key Code (or Activation Key) is a string of 23 alphanumeric characters and is not case sensitive.
- Automatic Activation(recommended): Choose Retrieve my Key Code from Sage Simply Accounting online. You need to be connected to the Internet to use this feature.
- Manual Activation: Choose Use this Key Code. You will find this Key Code (or Activation Key) from the email you received during your registration (from Step 3 above).
- After completing the activation screen, click OK. Your software has now been successfully activated.