Sage Simply Accounting Premium 2011 – Student Version
Download Sage Simply Accounting Premium 2011 - Student Version through the download button or by clicking the link below.
Step 1: Download
- Depending on your computer and Web browser you may have options on how to download. View your download options now.
- This window will remain open so once you have completed your download you can return here to follow Steps 2 and 3 on how to Activate and Install your product.
- For more information, please refer to this list of Frequently Asked Questions.
IMPORTANT: If you have previously installed any version of Sage Simply Accounting on your computer, please uninstall that version, run the Student Version Utility before you install a newer Student Version of Sage Simply Accounting.
Step 2: Install
- Go to your desktop and double-click on the file to start the installation.
- You may receive a Windows file security warning. Click Run or Continue.
- Click Next to extract the file contents.
- Select your preferred language for installation and click OK. Then click Install Sage Simply Accounting.
- Select your preferred language for Sage Simply Accounting, then click OK
- You will be asked "Will you use Sage Simply Accounting on this computer?". Select Yes, then click Next.
- Enter your product Serial Number, which is: 242P1U2-1000002
- Read the license agreement then click I Agree.
- If you use Windows Firewall, you will be asked to have your firewall automatically configured. Click Yes (recommended) then click Next.
- If your computer has additional firewall software running, you will be presented with a list of Sage Simply Accounting files which you must allow or unblock for Sage Simply Accounting to run properly. Configure your firewall to allow these files and click Next when ready.
- Click Next to install Sage Simply Accounting in the default location.
- Review your installation choices and click Install. If you have questions, visit the installation FAQ page.
Step 3: Register
Step 4: Activate
After completing the activation screen, click OK. Your software has now been successfully activated.
- Launch Sage Simply Accounting 2011.
- Click on the Activate Now button from the Product Registration screen. Complete all four fields.
- Company Name (Student Name): Enter your company name as it is shown in your email
- Serial Number: This field should be already populated. If not, please enter 242P1U2-1000002.
- Key Code: Choose Retrieve my Key Code from Sage Simply Accounting online.The Key Code is a string of 23 alphanumeric characters and is not case sensitive. You can find this from the e-mail you received during your registration (Step 3, #2).