Five key reasons to move from Quickbooks to Sage 100 Contactor
Quickbooks users gain visibility, control moving to Sage 100 Contractor
For years, you've used Intuit® QuickBooks products to manage your business, but you're business is growing - more complexity, increased responsibility, and greater risk. And while Quickbooks provided the accounting, workflows, and management capabilities you needed when your business was small, it may be time to consider a more robust solution that can handle the day-to-day rigors of a modern construction operation.
Five Reasons to Move from Quickbooks to Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor, formerly Sage Master Builder, puts you in control of your entire business operation, from accounting and project management, to reporting and estimating, and much more. Sage 100 Contractor is a fully integrated construction software package that connects every aspect of your operation in one easy-to-use dashboard, providing greater business visibility and increased control over costs, workflows, field operations, and more.
If you're a Quickbooks user and have ever considered moving to a more integrated solution, here are five key areas where customers have greatly benefited by moving to Sage 100 Contractor:
- Stronger business visibility and control: Experience enhanced decision-making through an at-a-glance dashboard, including the ability to see specific job status summary information, all linking to drill-down details.
- Increased confidence in your numbers: Mitigate risk, control costs, and gain a more accurate view into your business’s financial health.
- Streamlined construction processes: Integrates each step of your business process to give you full financial and operations control.
- Handle field operations, project management, and service dispatch with ease: Gain critical construction-specific capabilities and detail needed to be successful and profitable.
- Count on industry-experienced customer support: With Sage 100 Contractor, you are supported by a team of professionals with years of specialized accounting and operational software experience in construction.
Download the Sage 100 Contractor vs. Quickbooks Features Comparison PDF, and learn how thousands of construction businesses like yours have benefited from switching to Sage 100 Contractor.