ERP Solutions for Government
Since they are in the public sector, government agencies are faced with never-ending pressure to provide services that are both efficient and cost-effective. But these organizations also have needs similar to businesses, including finances and human resources.
By thinking of citizenry as “customers,” government agencies can implement customer relationship management (CRM) systems to improve efficiency in workflow management, provide self-service procedures to the public, and improve customer service. In addition to integrated CRM, Sage ERP solutions offer streamlined financial processes that can simplify day-to-day administrative tasks.
Improve Customer Service to the Public
- Increase public satisfaction by using powerful CRM tools to profile demographics and determine their specific needs, behaviors, and preferences.
- Use SageCRM Web Self-Service to enable citizens to access information, log requests, and even receive automatic responses based on preferences or history.
- Create more effective communications by targeting specific regions or citizens.
Streamline Government Processes
- Automate billing and make matching payments more easily with integrated billing systems.
- Simplify day-to-day administrative processes by connecting all systems, including billing, HR, fixed asset management, purchasing, and more, through one integrated solution.
- Improve reporting, make more informed decisions, and respond rapidly to ever-changing conditions using built-in business intelligence tools.
Integrate Information Systems
- Aggregate new data to a single reference point for maximum insight.
- Unify all information systems to allow all designated users to view data from the Financial Management Information System (FMIS), your project management system, shared documents, and more.