ERP Solutions for the Industrial Goods and Services Industry
Recent technological and financial trends have effected significant changes to the industrial goods and services industry. Companies have found it necessary to evolve processes surrounding warehousing and inventory management, manufacturing sites, and distribution in order to meet the changing needs of customers.
Sage ERP solutions provide companies in the industrial goods and services field with the capabilities to help them better manage all of these systems. In addition, companies can integrate these systems with customer management and financial processes to help them keep up with changes and remain competitive.
Streamline Warehouse Processes
- Monitor inventory stock levels of hard goods as well as those required for service jobs in real time by implementing metrics and tracking for multiple warehouses and departments.
- Speed order picking by two to six times with powerful, integrated Automatic Data Collection (ADC) solutions.
- Automate invoicing and billing, including repetitive and cash invoices
- Maintain full control of chemical products with integrated formula and recipe management, lot control and traceability, handling of co- and by-products, regulatory compliance, and more.
Reduce Supply Chain Costs
- Reduce the possibility of costly errors by accurately tracking shipping, delivery, and returns along with records for all important supply chain transactions.
- Eliminate surprise expenses by accessing item pricing, quantity pricing, specific customer pricing, costs, customer credit limits, and more with detailed pick, pack, and ship abilities.
- Automate tax calculation, reporting, and returns to reduce expensive audit risks and time-consuming tax schedule research.
Manage All Business and Customer Data From One Location
- Anticipate the needs of your best customers by tracking changes in ordering trends with integrated customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Streamline operations by eliminating manual, time-consuming processes.
- Reduce administration costs and improve efficiencies with automated financial management.
- Spot trends in the industry and stay ahead of your competitors by delivering real-time business intelligence and alerts to management and customers.