Every year thousands of construction companies move from generic spreadsheets or starter software to a more robust, integrated construction software package that includes accounting, estimating, project management, payroll, job costing, and more.
How will you know when it's time to switch?
- You can easily identify redundant tasks and functions within your organization.
- You allocate significant back-office time to data entry, manual filing, and other administrative tasks.
- Employees in the field and on the job site can't access real-time data to help make decisions that impact job quality and profitability.
- You continuously jump from one application to another looking for data you need to make business-critical decisions.
- You find yourself making decisions based primarily on "gut" instinct rather than hard data.
How can integrated construction software help your business?
- Streamline workflows and improve productivity by sharing project information easily and automatically across departments.
- Improve organizational accountability, efficiency and decision-making through instant access to critical and current data.
- Connect the office and the field by leveraging cloud and mobile technologies.
- Easily compare actual project costs with budgeted costs.
- Empower your team to more easily identify project concerns before they become profit-eroding issues too late to correct.
Discover Sage construction software solutions or call 1-800-628-6583 to speak with a Sage Construction and Real Estate representative.
Video Case Study - Thor Construction
Thor Construction is the largest African-American-owned construction company in the upper Midwest, specializing in general contracting, site development, construction management, design, build, and self-performed cast-in-place concrete, carpentry, and specialized demolition.
The company switched from using Sage 50—US edition as its financial software, to Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate during a wave of rapid growth. “We realized that we were on the verge of major expansion,” says Bob Scott, controller. “So we upgraded within the Sage family of products to a product designed to handle specific construction-industry tasks.”
Watch the Thor Construction video on the Sage Vimeo Channel or the Sage YouTube Channel
Rudolph and Sletten Stand by Sage Estimating
Competitors come and go, but Sage remains the clear choice for industry-leading construction software and estimating software. Watch Rudolph and Setten employees describe the impact Sage Estimating has had on their business over the last 20 years.
Read the Rudolph and Sletten case study
With more than 40 years of industry experience, Sage keeps projects moving with the most job-ready and people-connected solutions for construction and real estate. Its 40,000 customers manage more than 400,000 jobs, 5.7 million subcontracts and 622,000 rental units each year with Sage products.
Learn more about what Sage Construction and Real Estate solutions can do for your business.