If you have previously installed any version of Sage 50 Accounting on your computer (including a 30-day trial), please uninstall that version, run the Student Version Utility, and then install the Student Version of Sage 50 Accounting.
- Click Install Sage 50 from the Sage launch screen.
- Choose preferred language from the Install Wizard drop-down list and click OK.
- Select Yes (recommended) and click Next begin installation.
Note: If you are using Windows Firewall your firewall will automatically be configured.
- Enter your serial number or change selection for the 30-day trial from the serial number screen and click Next.
- Click I Agree from the License agreement screen.
- Click Next to accept the installation location.
- Click Install from the Installation Summary screen and the installation progress begins.
- Select to launch program and click Finish from the Installation finished window to activate your .
Note: You must register before activating your to receive an email with your activation key code.