Nashville, TN (August 13, 2012)—Sage North America today announced the recipients of its Sage Development Partner Awards for 2012, recognizing partners supporting customers across the Sage portfolio. The Endorsed and OEM Development Partners of the Year and Gold Development Partners of the Year for 2012 are chosen by Sage business partners and Sage business leaders. Sage awarded honors to Sage development partners who have:
- Successfully delivered solutions that best fit customer and market needs.
- Actively assisted the Sage channel in closing new Sage solution sales.
- Significantly helped Sage with customer retention.
- Maintained a solid reputation for customer satisfaction.
“We congratulate our Development Partner Award winners, who’ve effectively continued our mission to answer customer needs with products and services that make it easier for them to manage and grow their business,” commented Vasu Desikachary, sr. director of strategic alliances.
Sage Endorsed and OEM Partners have been specially selected by Sage to meet strategic, technological, and integration criteria for Sage solutions. The 2012 Sage Endorsed and OEM Partner of the Year winners are:
- Sage 50 Accounting—U.S. Edition: Manufacturing Information Systems, Inc.
- Sage 100 ERP: Avalara
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate: Event 1 Software
- Sage 300 ERP: Wellspring
- Sage 500 ERP: Altec
- Sage ACT!: Swiftpage
- Sage CRM Solutions: Vineyardsoft Corporation
- Sage Estimating:On Center Software
- Sage Simply Accounting: Beanstream
Sage Gold Development Partners are recognized for extending and enhancing the functionality of Sage products. The 2011 Sage Gold Development Partner of the Year honorees are:
- Sage 50 Accounting: AccuPOS
- Sage 100 Contractor: Syscon, Inc.
- Sage 100 ERP: DSD Business Systems
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate: Digital Business Integration – hh2 Web Services
- Sage 300 ERP: Orchid Business
- Sage 500 ERP: SWK Technologies
- Sage ACT!: QuoteWerks by Aspire Technologies, Inc.
- Sage CRM Solutions: Timelinx Software, Inc.
- Sage Simply Accounting: Manufacturing Information Systems, Inc.
Winners were presented at the Sage Summit 2012 Conference on August 13, 2012, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 12,600 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
©2012 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, Sage Software, Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America
# # #