Small Business Edition
Sage BusinessVision Small Business Edition is the ideal business management solution for small, service based organizations like wholesale, retail, service, and construction, that require the option to work in multiple currencies and track custom information. With 17 modules, Small Business Edition includes the tools to manage and grow your business:
- The backbone of your accounting solution is the Core Accounting modules: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger.
- Providing insight into your data to help you make better decisions is plenty of Business Intelligence thanks to the Sales Analysis, Purchase Analysis, and Financial Reporting modules.
- Need to track projects or production? The tools found in the Job Cost module are specially designed to improve your manufacturing processes.
- Helping reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction through greater insight into inventory levels for your business are the Inventory Control, Order Entry, and Purchase Order modules.
- Have a retail business? The Point-of-Sale module provides quicker transactions, more accurate orders, and quick access to inventory instead of using a traditional cash register.
- And don't forget payroll! You can easily and accurately manage payroll in-house rather than paying to outsource with the Payroll module.
You also can add to the functionality of Sage BusinessVision Small Business Edition with our available add-ons that provide multi-currency functionality, fixed asset management, the ability to customize a number of areas within the software, and a convenient electronic commerce platform.
Sage BusinessVision software is available in five configurations: Retail Edition, Limited Edition, Small Business Edition, Standard Edition, and Client-Server Edition. Each edition comes complete with a set of fully integrated modules developed to streamline your business, raise productivity, and increase revenue. As your business grows, additional user licenses can be easily added, providing valuable investment protection for years to come.
Small Business Edition does not include the Bill of Material or Budgets and Forecast modules. Please consider the Standard Edition if you need the functionality provided within those modules or more than three users.
Learn more about Sage BusinessVision by exploring our modules, add-ons, or learn more about how customers are succeeding with our solution with our Success Stories. If you want to talk with us about Sage BusinessVision, please call 866-725-0724.