Take control of your inventory.
Sage BusinessVision streamlines inventory management with strong controls and real-time insight into your current inventory position. Because Sage BusinessVision Point of Sale is part of a complete business management solution, it automatically reduces inventory when items are sold, increases it when items are returned, and instantly updates your sales statistics and back-end accounting records.
Sage BusinessVision also improves inventory management and decreases carrying costs by enabling you to define thresholds for restocking. When inventory reaches these thresholds, Sage BusinessVision provides the tools to automatically generate the purchase orders needed to replenish your stock to predefined levels.
Go beyond inventory management.
With Sage BusinessVision, you can easily review purchase and sale history for each inventory item and define pricing, price and quantity breaks, promotional prices and the unit of measure.
One powerful tool.
With Sage BusinessVision Point of Sale, you not only have a powerful tool to manage your checkout process, you receive a complete solution suite to manage your entire business. Here are just some of the features specific to automating inventory that are included:
- Automatically update inventory as you process sales or accept returns
- Define inventory details and review sales performance
- Include pictures of inventory items
- Track serial numbers for inventory items
- Define autoreorder quantity for each inventory item
- Define appropriate provincial sales tax rates for inventory items
- Define price breaks for quantities purchased
- Define promotional prices for items
- Create kits or manufacture inventory items from raw materials for sale
Learn how Sage BusinessVision can help you:
Simplify Sales | Automate Inventory | Streamline Accounting | Manage Customers