Cloud or On-premise: It’s Your Choice
Sage ACT! gives you the freedom to choose the deployment option that’s right for your business. Implement Sage ACT! on your business premises or have it hosted for you and available in-the-Cloud. What’s best for you is up to you! Simply select a deployment option to learn more:
Sage ACT! Pro and Sage ACT! Premium
Both Sage ACT! Pro and Sage ACT! Premium are on-premise solutions that make it easy for you to have meaningful conversations with customers by giving you an organized view of everyone you do business with. If you work on a team that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of using Sage ACT! Premium, which includes Windows®, web, and mobile options, while Sage ACT! Pro is Windows only.
On-premise deployment is ideal for you if:
Learn More About Sage ACT! Pro
Learn More About Sage ACT! Premium
- You require complete access to all Sage ACT! features and functionality.
- You have in-house IT resources to manage your Contact & Customer Management solution.
- You need advanced customization and integration capabilities.
- You require control of your data on your own site.
- You desire a lower overall total cost of ownership and a one-time upfront payment.
Sage ACT! Hosted
Sage ACT! Hosted is a Cloud solution, giving you and your team on-demand access to Sage ACT! Premium. Jump right into complete contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your computer, smartphone, or tablet1 anytime you're online. Need offline access too? No problem. We've got an offline option for when a connection to the web is unavailable.2
Cloud deployment is ideal for you if:
- You require on-demand access to Sage ACT! Premium.
- You need Sage to take care of hosting your Contact & Customer Management solution.
- You prefer automatic access to the newest versions of Sage ACT!.
- You need hands-on help, including Sage Business Care for Sage ACT! Hosted and the Sage ACT! Hosted Library.
- You desire a low upfront investment and convenient subscription billing.
Learn more about Sage ACT! Hosted: